3. What was the movie that made you fall in love with movies?
Hmmm. I can’t really remember a time where my life wasn’t revolving around movies, but I think when I fell in love with the technical aspect of it was Inception. I vividly remember thinking that this was the most ridiculously cool and intense film I had ever seen. The cinematography, the soundtrack, the effects, the plot!! It just totally blew me away and it was the first time I realized that all of those separate moving parts working together were the reasons I loved it so much. That was the first year I ever really became invested in the Oscars and tried to see as many as possible too. So I would say 2010 was the start of my over investment in the film industry that has definitely not stopped haha.
7. Favorite B Movie?
Okay, so I don’t really go out of my way to watch B movies. I literally just had to search google several different ways to see if I had ever actually seen one?? IMDB tells me that the original The Mummy (1932) movie is a b movie, which I adored because it was so silly. If they’re on tv I’ll watch them, but actively looking for one? Nope. SO, everything the Syfy channel puts out. Honorable mentions to: Dinocroc vs Supergator, Yeti, and Sharknado.
19. A movie you want everyone to know about
The Artist. This movie was basically made for me and I have forced at least 10 different people to watch it with me on separate occasions. It’s just so pure, the camerawork is stellar, the soundtrack is stunning, and the acting was fantastic. I don’t know if I have ever emotionally connected so much with another movie that doesn’t have a “Harry Potter” in the front of it. I don’t know, it’s hard to articulate in details why I love it so much.
24. Do you prefer to watch movies alone, with friends or an audience?
With friends. Unless I know it’s going to be a serious tearjerker that will ruin me, then I would probably rather watch alone so my friends don’t get uncomfortable when I cry all over them. In general though, I like to make remarks a lot when I’m watching movies. I tend to make them even when I’m watching by myself, so it’s much better when there is someone else there. When I’m at home, I just can’t help myself commenting on really dramatic (good or bad) things that happen. When I’m at the theater, I flail a lot and take deep breaths and just in general move around a lot. When I’m with my best friend in the theater, it’s even worse! I hit her a lot (love taps!), but that’s okay because she usually feels the same way haha.
- VHS, DVD or BluRay?
- Cinema or at home on your computer?
- What was the movie that made you fall in love with movies?
- Who is your #1 director crush? (because everyone has more than one)
- If you could have drinks with the cast of one movie which one would it be?
- Quentin Tarantino or Martin Scorsese?
- Favorite B Movie?
- Favorite film from 2007?
- Comfort film(s)?
- A film you love for its aesthetic
- A movie that you hate from a director you love
- Exploitation Films or French New Wave?
- Derek Cianfrance or Steve McQueen?
- A movie that made you uncomfortable and why
- A movie you regret paying for
- Long epics or short indies?
- Cate Blanchett or Kate Winslet?
- Least favorite genre?
- A movie you want everyone to know about
- Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
- Describe yourself in three films
- A movie you couldn’t watch with your parents
- Favorite sex scene?
- Do you prefer to watch movies alone, with friends or an audience?
- Nicolas Winding Refn or Lars von Trier?
- A movie that portrays your ideal world
- A movie that makes you nostalgic
- Cannes or the Oscars?
- Favorite country for cinema outside of the UK, U.S. and Canada?
- Favorite movie ending?
Most adorable psycho serial killer ever.
mcu meme | 3 Movies → The Avengers (2012) [1/3]
…tough people do.
He’s as good as!
Natalie Dormer as Cressida in Mockingjay Part 1